January 26, 2011 at 10:49 am #275
UPDATE 03 Feb 2011 -
I’ve decided to reture this list and just use the main one for managing all communications on this release:
No point having topics scattered all over the place.
Here is currently committed list of features for the iFace 1.07 release.
We prototyping a new way of handling releases in order to improve communication on current and future releases.
This is a roughly interpreted version of a Scrum software development Sprint Backlog[/url:3dhblfoj]
[b:3dhblfoj]A few points:[/b:3dhblfoj]
- They may be ordered by priority and therefore the top priority items should be tested first.
- Some items may be pulled out before the release and might go back in to the product backlog.
- It’s possible that it won’t contain top secret ABG ideas. Otherwise we’d have to kill you.
- You’re welcome to reply to this topic to discuss problems you’ve got with this version.
- Suggestions for other ideas and features/ should go in the iFace Product Backlog topic.[/url:3dhblfoj]
- [b:3dhblfoj]This list may be incomplete.[/b:3dhblfoj]
[b:3dhblfoj]iFace 1.07 Features & Fixes List
Bug : Noise is output ~(-50dB) when input signal is zero dB.
Windows 7 Security Fixes(Complete)
Cab Blend Slider(Complete)
Saving your selection as an IR(Will release in beta form due to windows 7 64 bit issues)
Loading external IR files(Complete)
Updated version 2 Menu Maker utility which includes…(90% complete)
-Ability to add menus by selecting sections of the menu list(Bugs need to fix)
-Ability to load and apply a pre-formatted menu template to a folder(Complete)
-Ability to save a menu template(Complete)
-Quick load template control(Complete)
-Ability to add a folder(Complete)
-Ability to remove a folder(Complete)
-Ability to reorganize folder placement by drag and drop(updated functions)(Complete)
-Ability to support ANY AND ALL cabinet libraries through menus(Complete)
-Search and replace menu items(Complete)
-Quick launch web search for cabinet IR files.(Complete)
-Ability to convolve in serial or parallel.(Complete)
(This is cross developed, all ABG cabs will have this ability as will Head case)
-Ability to preview menu using proper WIN API
This is going to take me another 2 full days to add, so I am dropping this feature for now..
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.